Thursday, June 30

Where's the. . . What's the

Occasionally I receive questions from people about where's the best place to find or buy or learn how to . . . something. So I thought I would share some sites with you that I use when looking for various technology related things.

First, when looking for reviews on equipment I always head to CNET or Test Freaks. I also find personal evaluations from customers to be very important in selecting a particular product. So going to sites like B&H or even Amazon to see what others are saying is recommended.

CNET

Test Freaks


When I am looking for design ideas or to see whats new out there I go to Smashing Magazine and Layers Magazine.

Smashing Magazine

Layers Magazine

For Adobe Flash related ideas and examples, nothing beats The Edge.

The Edge


A great site to checkout web design is the Web Designer Magazine.

Web Designer Magazine

Best Design Tutorials has a list of 50 design magazines available online.

Best Design Tuts

The Design mag is also a good site to checkout.

The Design Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment