Saturday, May 31

ID


Hi all,

I have a few things today! First off, I had a great first semester at the Student Multi Media Design Center.  I learned so much about the equipment and software at the center.  I also enjoyed working with everyone and look forward to next semester and hopefully semesters after that! 

Also the other week I had a male student present me a females ID while attempting to loan out equipment.  I immediately turned to a supervisor and presented them with the ID. I often don’t even think to check the student ID and make sure that the person looks like their identification photo.  However, now, after this scenario I always check! So, just some friendly advice to watch out for identity thieves.

Lastly, last week we had a student come in and try to hook up their personal iPad to the mac desktops in order to download material to iMovie.  However, the computer was not recognizing the connection.  And after quite a deal of hassle we realized we just needed to open iTunes…. may seem quite obvious, but took us awhile to figure out.

Until next semester!

Naomi 

No comments:

Post a Comment