Thursday, April 30

Split-screen Video in Adobe Premiere

Awhile ago I was making a video and wanted to put two video clips side by side in the same frame on Premiere, I thought it would be tricky but it's actually really easy to do.

First, you just have to drag the two clips you want to use in the timeline at the bottom together on top of one another like so:


Now the video you have on top will appear in the preview in the top right. To select the video simply double click the preview and a box will appear around it that you can then use to scale and move the clip around in the frame. The second clip will be hiding directly underneath the top clip and you can then do the same thing with that one:


For some reason the split-screen video effect is something I always found pretty interesting, it's useful when you're portraying a difference or trying to make a comparison like I did in this video I made for my Digital Marketing class. I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment