Wednesday, May 22

Audacity Woes

On a couple of occasions, I've had students come to the desk saying that Audacity no longer will let them delete tracks. Finding this very odd, I went to the Almighty Google for answers!!! But, none were to be found.

I suggested to the user that we save their work on the desktop and then restart Audacity to see if that would solve the problem. But long and behold, the Save AND Export Option were disabled as well! Oh no!

Nonetheless, I would not be defeated by Audacity and switched my Thinking Cap to Turbo Boost! To make a long story short, it turns out if you try to exit out of Audacity, it will prompt you if you want to save your work before closing. Obviously, you should choose "Yes" and save it where you wish. Then after Audacity is restarted, it should work out fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment