Saturday, May 18

Tips for Dreamweaver

This week I had to help a student working with Dreamweaver to edit his website, although I was a little rusty I was able fix his problems. The student had trouble centering an image on his site, which can only by done by casing the image with <center> </center>  (I thought I could simply use the align in the image, but I was wrong). I felt I needed to gain more knowledge of Dreamweaver. In order to gain more knowledge of Dreamweaver I searched online until I found this website that has some interesting tutorials describing both the basic and other elements of Dreamweaver.  Hopefully the link below can help anyone that needs help learning Dreamweaver or is simply a refresher for those who have used it before! Also if you ever need help with html code try searching online to find the correct syntax.

http://www.entheosweb.com/dreamweaver/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment