Tuesday, November 18

Media Encoder

Hi everyone!
Today, there was a person who has trying to convert an m4a audio file to an mp3 file. Marcy helped me figure out what to do in this situation so I thought I would share just in case someone else came across the same problem. To convert the audio file, you simply need to open Adobe Media Encoder and export the file in (or just drag the audio file into the encoder from the desktop). After it is opened in Media Encoder, you need to select what file you want it to be converted to under the first column called F4V (I think that’s what it is called); in my case, I selected mp3. After you have selected mp3, under the file menu, select Start Queue. The audio file will then be converted to an mp3 file. The file will open onto the desktop and then the student can use it however they need to.
Hope this helps!
Have a great week everyone!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment