Thursday, October 18

Photoshop Tutorials

Hey everyone, while doing my project for the SMDC, I've come across some interesting and helpful tutorials for Photoshop. Since I am doing a poster, these tutorials are incredibly useful and have made my project look a great deal better. The tutorials I focused on were for backgrounds, which I think are easy to do and can make your project go from amateur looking to professional looking. Hongkiat.com has a webpage named "40 Cool Abstract and Background Designs" and I would recommend the "Swoshy Lines" one for a cool background-ribbon effect. These tutorials break down the process step by step and even if you are new to Photoshop, you shouldn't have much trouble recreating the patterns.
Hope they are as helpful for you as they were for me.
Here's the link:
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/40-cool-abstract-and-background-photoshop-tutorials/

No comments:

Post a Comment