Friday, November 9

Soon to be Unveiled: Sony HDR-PJ710V

For at little bit we've had a new camcorder in the back.  It will be a replacement as some of the cameras start to die.  I figured now would be a good time to get acquainted with it.  It is the Sony HDR-PJ710V.  I found a good review of it here at http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Sony-HDR-PJ710-Camcorder-Review.htm (minus a multitude of ads).  Basically one of the coolest new features on this gadget is a built in projector.  WOW!  Well it remains to be seen how that will function since I haven't got to see it in action yet.  I'm not sure it will be be all-end all of projectors, but I am at least excited for the possiblities!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree. The built-in projector is a very cool feature for this new camera. My question is which collection of cameras will it be replacing--intermediate?

    ReplyDelete