Friday, March 27

Adobe Prelude

Hi everyone,

As spring break is nearing, I'm sure everyone is working hard on their student worker projects! I decided to do a video this semester on the Hi-8 transfer kit, going into it I had never actually tried the transfer kit before so this whole project was just a bundle of new experiences. My first thought was to import the videos from the transfer kit into iMovie. WRONG. With a lot of help from many different workers, I found that Adobe Premiere worked best for importing videos fast and easy! Also, if you're importing videos from a video camera you might notice that Premiere doesn't accept the .CIT file type that was uploaded from the camera. Eve came to the rescue showing me how to use Adobe Prelude to convert my clips to .MTS! All you have to do is drag all of your clips in and go to File>Ingest and that's it!

Have a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment