Monday, March 16

ScreenFlow Help

Hello everyone,

For my student advertisement project I am doing a tutorial of software that requires me to capture video directly from my monitor. I have decided to use ScreenFlow (available in Studios 3, 4 and 5) to accomplish this.

I had little knowledge of ScreenFlow so went to their company Telestream's webpage for more information. Here, I found the user manual, a PDF tutorial, as well as a list of keyboard shortcuts helpful in navigating through ScreenFlow.

The user manual  is a lengthy guide covering everything from installing the software, to recording; from editing to publishing and everything in between.

The tutorial is a much more concise and basic walk through for beginners just cracking the surface of the software. It also includes a troubleshooting section for common problems and solutions.

The list of keyboard shortcuts  I have not tried yet because the only version of this PDF is for the latest version (We have version 3, the current is 5). I am going to test out some of these shortcuts in Studio 4 today, as I imagine that most of them were functional in version 3.

Thanks and if anyone has more information about ScreenFlow or knowledge of the keyboard shortcuts please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment