Wednesday, October 19

Masterpieces + PJ's = Good Times

Being a full-time student and working part-time jobs, my free time can be very limited, like most UD students, so knowing how to de-stress can be a blessing. With my limited time, funding and resources my options are limited. Until the day I found out about Art Project by Google.



Being a visual person, loving art in all forms, not to mention cultural influences, enhances my longing to see the world and to experience new places. Daydreaming of days when I can throw my responsibilities to the wind and travel the world are far from being a reality. Now Art Project by Google is super cool and can get me there now!

Art Project isn't any normal online art collection, it takes Artstor.org down a level! Art Project is a virtual tour of the Masterpieces from all over the world. You can even get up close and personal with the pieces, zooming in and out with ease. To make it even better, it isn't just the art works but the museums as well! You can virtually walk the halls of The Tate (London), MoMA (NY), The State Tretyakov Gallery (Moscow), all in your PJ's!

How can life get any better, oh wait, no entrance fees! Whoooohoooo! Be sure to check it out and maybe find a new love and appreciation!

1 comment:

  1. As an art lover as well, I think this is a great new feature for Google. I love that you can both view the pieces individually and up close as well as take a virtual tour of the gallery space. Now I can finally visit all the art museums I want without the airfare!

    ReplyDelete