Tuesday, September 30

Applying Information and Skills Learned at the Multimedia Design Center... Outside of the Multimedia Design Center

Hi Everyone!

After completing the first few weeks of orientation and training I can definitely say that I have learned a lot about the Multimedia Design Center, from the array of equipment we have to the services that we offer.

Although I know there is still much more to learn, I thought it would be great to let you know that I have already applied some of the skills and information I've learned here in other areas of my life outside of the Center.

I recently began an internship with WBOC-TV in Salisbury Maryland. As an intern I write bylined news stories for the WBOC website and I also shadow reporters when they go out in the field to report on their stories. I have had to que up cameras, set up tripods and cut and edit video using Premiere Pro, as well as a host of other things while on the job.

 Although some of these skills are basic knowledge for many people, gaining experiences with these few facets of the Multimedia Design Center has allowed me to transfer knowledge and skills to other areas. It has been a great help to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment