Tuesday, September 30

spreading the word

Hi everyone! I've had such a great experience working at the Student Multimedia Design Center so far this semester. I feel like I've learned so much about technology and the resources we have.
This information has not only helped me, but I've been able to help some of my classmates and friends find things for their own projects and assignments. Many of my peers don't know the extent of the collection and they also weren't aware that they had access to it. I was really excited to inform my friends about the opportunity to use these things. They also didn't know about the classes we offer to learn different software, like photoshop. A lot of my friends don't have space in their schedule to get design classes, so a few of them were really interested in this workshop. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot more about the kits and technology throughout the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment