Saturday, September 20

VTC, Why You Should be Interested

Hello everyone!

I thought for my first post ever I would comment on my experience with the VTC (virtual training company). I've been using it to learn how to work in Photoshop CS6 because I have absolutely no experience with it what-so-ever. You do have to request a username and password from information technologies, just make sure under the category drop down menu you click 'request a vtc account'. When I sent in my request I got a response the next day and was able to sign in successfully right away. The site isn't just for adobe products either, ever want to learn how to create modern comics? There's a course on it. Confused about wordpress? There's a course on it. More of a tactile learner? You're in luck! Most courses come with work files that, as long as you have the program, you can use to follow along with the video.

Seriously guys, if you're having some trouble getting started on your projects or even just have one aspect of a program you're confused about, see if the VTC has a course on it, hopefully it'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment