Thursday, September 4

Checking Out a Laptop?

Hi all,

I am currently at the center and a patron recently approached the desk asking to loan out a laptop, my automated response was, "of course, would you also like to loan out a power-cord for the laptop?" Hannah kindly informed me that the laptop cords are no longer an optional part, they are now a part of the laptop loan and it is mandatory for the patron to receive both the laptop and the power-cord. I was unaware of this new policy and so I thought it might be helpful to share with you, in case you were also uninformed.

NB

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Naomi! The power cords are no longer an optional part because the laptop batteries have diminished to the point that they will only stay on for about an hour without being plugged in.

    ReplyDelete