Friday, September 7

Google Docs as Online Backup for Files!

I absolutely LOVE Google Docs! For many many reasons but one of my biggest reason is because you can use Google Docs as an online backup for all your files (even video projects!). Over the past four semesters I have grown accustomed to just putting all my papers and video projects onto Google Docs after working on them in word. The brilliant thing is, if for some strange reason I need to get that paper and I don't have my computer I can go to any of the computers on campus and get my document right then and there. It is such a great tool to have in your toolbox. You don't have to worry about your computer crashing and losing all your files because they are all online. You also have a ton of space to store all your files. According to the Google Docs help page you have 5GB of storage space. It is a great thing and I definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment