Saturday, October 26



Hi Guys!
For my first blog post, I thought I’d share a resource that really started me off on Adobe After Effects video manipulation, a video tutorial website called “Video Copilot.” There are hundreds of video tutorial sites on the web (especially for AE,) but this one drew me in because it taught you skills indirectly- it draws you in with an incredible final product (something like how to do a ‘bleach bypass,’ or how to replace the retina of an eye with just a blank eye,) and takes you step by step into the process of making that final product. Andrew Kramer, the creator of Video Copilot, takes these effects and produces incredibly exciting clips- I would get a glimpse at how good video editing could be, while being subtly taught the basics.

Anyways, here’s the link:

Sam Kurkoski

No comments:

Post a Comment