Monday, October 28

Storyboard That!

Hey guys!

Since we always have tons of people coming in to work on video projects and some of us might be working on some for the center as well, I thought I'd share an awesome resource I found for creating storyboards.  The planning process in filming a video can be just as important as the filming and editing itself, because it makes for a smoother execution.

I found a website called "Storyboard That" where you can create a free storyboard online.  The free use allows for three scenes, and you can upgrade your account for more.  There are tons of options for adding characters, scenes and dialog.  I know I personally prefer a visual storyboard rather than just a written out one, but I am not the best at drawing.  I think this could be a helpful resource for people who want to be able to plan out and visualize what their final video might look like.

The link to the site is below!
http://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard-creator

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to be able to personalize the clothing and add other props to the scenes especially for those lacking with the talent to draw them ourselves. I was having too much fun. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete