Thursday, October 31

Studios

Last week I rented out a studio for the first time as a user to work on a personal project.  Using the equipment for my own school work made the experience of using the studio a lot different than in training.  I was able to my time in experimenting and problem solving with the equipment.  I had the opportunity to figure out how to use the equipment I needed and play around with it without the pressure of a group of students watching you fix something for them.

I felt that using the studio for my own work was very beneficial and I now have a different perspective when I go into a studio to help someone because I have been in their place.  I recommend everyone uses the studio at some point for their own project to get a better sense of how the studio works and to become more comfortable with the equipment. 

- Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment