Saturday, October 25

Spooky Scary Horror Movie Poster Evolutions

  Vhy hello zere everyone, and velcome to my perfectly horrible post!

  As zis is zee month of terror, I thought it only fitting to post about zis interesting blog entry I found entailing how horror movie posters have changed over zee years. It is a couple of years old mind you (five to be exact), but vat is age other zan a mechanism for beauty? You can still see zee vay zee introduction of new technology and vat really made something scary (not zee sparkles, never zee sparkles) changed zee format of zese posters. I did a little more digging trying to find one zat had a couple more recent posters, just to see if anyzing else significantly changed and came up with zis vebsite zat vent all zee vay up to 2011. Since a lot of us vere/are vorking frantically on our own posters I thought zese might help spark some creative juices as vell as get us all in zee mood for one of zee best holidays of zee year.

  Anyvays, I hope you guys have a perfectly terrible month and a happy early Halloveen to all of you as vell~
  (Please excuse the horrible accent, I never was good at them...)

No comments:

Post a Comment