Wednesday, April 23

Adobe After Effects for dummies (quick crash course)!





   Hello wonderful people,

         I dont know if you all know this but I made a challenge for myself to learn Adobe After Effects (AE) and use it in my student project video. First of all, it was hard! But, dont worry, once you get used to all the layers and vectors and particles, its a piece of cake (not really).

         Today, I am here to provide a small crash course on how to use AE and make your videos a bit more special.

This link is amazing! It not only has a video, but it goes step by step from the beginning to the end on how to use AE.  
 


If you are in love with this software, you should learn more by clicking the link above.  This website provides a series of videos, each expanding on the previous gained in the previous video.  a single multi-part hands-on tutorial with downloadable exercise files, so it’s especially good for people who learn by doing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you


    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete