Monday, April 7

Live from NABShow- Monday

I am at NABShow this week in Las Vegas.  NAB is both the hugest trade show for multimedia creators and also has a bunch of conferences attached to it.  I am doing a conference called "Post|Production World" where I am learning the latest tips and tricks from the best master trainers in the country.  With every break and lunch I get, I visit the exhibit floor, which is insane.  Every multimedia company whose equipment we use at the Center is represented here. Canon, Adobe, Panasonic, Sony, GoPro, and Manfrotto all have huge booths.  Here are a few video clips I shot at lunch and edited quickly in my Final Cut Pro X class to give you an idea:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Nico! Looks like a very cool conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.Keep on continuing with this.Also visit my site interactive display No matter where you are located,as our valued customer, you will have a single point of contact as a prime consultant keeping you informed of status, timeline, implementation, and progress of your product .

    ReplyDelete